Hood Canal LIO 2018 Near Term Action (NTA) Process Information Session
The Near Term Action (NTA) process for the 2018 Puget Sound Action Agenda will be starting up soon. There will be a local LIO NTA process for projects taking place in the Hood Canal LIO area, in addition to the regional review. The Puget Sound Partnership expects to open the solicitation and release their process guide to the public on Nov 13th. HCCC will also release our LIO NTA process guide on Nov 13th.
- Nov 14th, 10:00am-12:00pm at HCCC (17791 Fjord Dr. NE, Suite 124, Poulsbo, WA 98370)
- Nov 21st, 10:00am-12:00pm at Mason Co. Public Works (100 W Public Works Dr, Shelton, WA 98584)
We strongly encourage you to attend one of the info. sessions if you are considering submitting a project as an NTA. The process has changed significantly from last time. PSP staff will be present to answer questions as well. This will also be an opportunity to share project ideas with other potential NTA owners.
- Nov 13, 2017 - Solicitation open, process guides released to public
- Dec 22, 2017 - NTA Pre-registration deadline
- Feb 6, 2018 - Draft NTA proposal deadline
- Mar 30, 2018 - Final NTA proposal deadline
Please refer any questions to Hood Canal LIO Coordinator: Haley Harguth (firstname.lastname@example.org; 360-328-4625). And remember that there will be a plethora of information coming soon when the solicitation guide is released. We request your patience in waiting for that document before asking process related questions.